BizInsights Refund Policy
This document states the official Refund and Service credit policy for our products, services and memberships.
BizInsights shall refund for the following:
- Dispute in Data Accuracy
- On the information provided through BizInsights due to our system faults in presenting or in processing of the source data; and
- On the information source from the respective Data Owners due to delayed updates of the source data;
PROVIDED that BizInsights is formally informed of the inaccuracy within 3 working days of the original purchase.
- Membership Subscription
- Subscription fees for the current month is not refundable, even upon cancellation of account.
BizInsights shall not refund nor be liable for the following:
- System Usage
- Any repeat purchase of the same Report, resulting from user unfamiliarity with BizInsights shopping cart system. User is encouraged to read the how to/guide before using our services.
- Any repeat purchase of the same Report, resulting from user's failure in downloading, including possible causes such as delay in user's network and/or user's computer equipment, or simply forgetting to download within the availability period. User is encouraged to verify downloading result before retrying of purchase to avoid or minimize double transactions.
- Advanced Payment
- Any advance payment will be refunded less bank charges. Subscriber must provide bank details for this refund.
In an unforeseen situation due to exceptional cases not covered by the above, a request for refund can be made to us at email@example.com. The request should state the Purchase Reference Number, which can be found at the purchase order page. The Refund policy will be subjected to the mode of payment such as the refund policy by the respective Credit Card company. Other forms of refund will take up to 7 working days and payment will be via cheque issued from a Singapore bank.